On this episode the cast is joined by Kaleb Elijah to talk about bridging the gap between LGBQA people and Trans* Folx. We get in to things like trans* identifying as heterosexual, trans* attraction and the plight of trans* Folx.
Welcome to Season 3!
Introducing the new Co Host Denita Forges (@emceedirrty)
Hot Topics Show
#JussieSmollett #WhoopiGoldberg #Monique #KamalaHarris
The Real Gay Wives of Houston joins us to talk #SouljaBoy and #Drake along with #ChrisBrown rape allegations. Plus, they dish on Season 5 and personal issues behind the scenes of the show.
Danna Harris (@doctorpettyspeaks) and Shea Smith (@shea_jordan) joins the D’CK&DABOX Hosts Ian L Haddock (@thenormalanomaly), Corell James (@corell_x) and Kimberly Kne’cole (@i.am.kimberlyknecole) to talk about Ed Buck and the death of #GemmelMoore and #TimothyDean #HoleHunter. They also talk about #meth in the community and #overdosing
- Ed Buck’s History
- Gemmel Moore’s Death
- Gemmel Moore’s Journal Entries
- Jermaine Gagnon’s account
- Jasmine Cannick’s interviews
- Timothy Dean’s death
- Timothy Dean’s porn star pseudonym “Hole Hunter”
- Meth in the Community
- Is it a difference if you are coerced or forced to do drugs?
- Is overdosing normal?
- What’s the attraction to Meth? ParTying and Playing?
- Final Words
This episode Delvon L. Lawson @nfamouschanelofHouston “Chanel” come to give us her fashions, talk about being a Young Joc look alike and R. Kelly.
From R. Kelly to Ed Buck to Andrea Kelly to Trade, we hit on it today!
#rkelly #andreakelly #edbuck
For this episode, join your Hosts Ian L. Haddock, Kimberly Kne’cole and Corell James as they have some playful banter with their Facebook Live audience around expectations for 2019. They discuss dating a hoe, building your wealth and loving your community.
With Topher Johnson (@whoistopherj)
- Topher’s background of being adopted at birth
- When did he figure out his dad was gay.
- When did his dad figure out he were gay.
- How they both responded.
- Did it make them closer or drift a part.
- What happened when he started exploring sex.
- Are they religious?
- Dows his dad know about Twitter and JustForFans?
- Will he have a professional porn career?
Shea Smith rejoins the cast of D’CK&DaBOX to bring his amazing commentary back for the end of the year. This show is spicy, fun and a ball of laughs.
Hosts: Ian L. Haddock, Corell M. James and Kimberly Kne’cole.
Guests: EJay Diivo and Denita “Durrty” Forges
“ Is giving compliments to others considered thirsty?”
Do you refrain from giving others compliments from fear of being considered thirsty?
· Ej recounts instances where he has complimented other men and they assumed that he wanted more.
1. Why do people avoid giving compliments to others?
Is this action self-esteem motivated? As in, do individuals with healthy self-esteem feel more comfortable complementing others?
2. Define thirstiness, and then allow the audience to engage and interpret their meanings.
3. Is there a difference between effort and thirst? Do we often misconstrue the two?
4. What are some ways that one can express interest without being overbearing?
5. In contrast, let’s define what actions will get you ignored or blocked. Are these actions deemed as unattractive or unwarranted? Ex. Early morning calls from Facebook messenger, unsolicited nude photos being sent).
6. Let’s clearly define appropriate ways to pursue people we are interested in so the audience can understand the contrasts.
Final point: Encourage the audience to be confident in who they are. However, they also must be respectful of others and their personal space. If they are interested, they will reciprocate. If not, they won’t and you can move on.
Dickmail: I’ve been a top my whole relationship and would like to bottom.
Storybox: Know how to approach someone via social media.
I BEEN Packin’ This Pussy Around!
“Femmes can’t give head”!!!
Dating past 30+
Being a freak in a world full of prudes!